Improving GUI of Krita using QFormLayout

srikanth tiyyagura srikanth.tulasiram at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 11:26:49 CEST 2011

On 4/14/11, Silvio Heinrich <plassy at web.de> wrote:
> On 04/12/2011 10:02 AM, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
>> On Sunday 10 April 2011 Apr, srikanth tiyyagura wrote:
>>> Hi Friends,
>>>
>>>          I update the GUI which contains text labels and input fields
>>> into QFormLayout as suggested by Boud. Review it once..
>> Nice! I'll check it briefly, but I think you can safely push it.
>>
> Hmm... seems like this patch messed up the "brush tip" option in the
> PaintOp dialog.
> Would be nice if srikanth could correct this :)

Hi to all,

   I found some mistake in the wdgautobrush.ui where the link button
is pushed away. Now I moved that one close in the patch enclosed.

   In Custom Brush tab, the UI is ordered according to the old UI of
custom Brush,
but I am not satisified with the modified UI also. I need some
suggestions about how to modify UI inorder to make it look good.

  And another thing is what are the things that messed up ? Can you
make it clear, so that I can modify them ?
--
Regards
Srikanth Tiyyagura