Branch: krita-colorchannels-silvioheinrich

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 19:37:17 CEST 2011

No issues with the icon display (but I'll turn them to grey version as boud
requested),
but a bad issue of previous files not loading correctly, the blending modes
and transparency levels are on the wrong layers (a strange offset of all
values to the layer under the correct one)
And the worst is I can't correct them, when I try the wrong value stay in
place.