gsoc mentors meeting

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sat Apr 9 20:49:43 CEST 2011

Hi!

We are in a hurry this year. Please, if you are a mentor:

* rate the calligra, krita and kexi proposals (and preferably others as well)
* press the I can mentor this button if you want to mentor
* check the spreadsheet. Get an invite from Lydia if you haven't had it yet, it's no longer accessible through the link.
* add your info, notes etc, correct what I'm adding now if necessary

Let's meet on irc, #calligra-gsoc Sunday, 21:00 to discuss our internal ranking for the spreadsheet.

As I said, it's urgent since Lydia needs the info by Monday!

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org, http://www.krita.org