meeting notes

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 23:40:05 CEST 2011

Interesting notes;

I'm actually working on defining comic workflow, with as much details as
possible,
as this will be the topic of my workshop at LGM.
I'll bring this to the Krita Sprint, it should be ready... as furthermore
I'm planning to make a DVD about this after the sprint!..

I think Deevad will be more helpful than me for the concept art workflow.

About the problems you list I agree with all of them.. I'm not sure yet
which one is the most important as they all are.