[calligra/krita-fixsmudgebrush-silvioheinrich] ColorSmudge brush

Silvio Heinrich plassy at web.de
Tue Apr 5 17:57:18 CEST 2011

On 04/04/2011 04:41 PM, Lukast dev wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we really should decide if the color smudge replaces
> the smudge, or they will exist next to each other or what is the next step.
I actually would prefer to just delete the standard smudge brush (seems
to be not maintained anyway :P).
I mean even if some people had some presets with this brush... it
shouldn't be too much a burden to create new presets.
But i think boud wanted to keep it for a while like that (both PaintOps)
so that more people can test it.
So i would suggest to keep both a few snapshot releases and if nobody
complains we can remove the old smudge brush.
And maybe we should move the old one to experimental again...