About Grayscaled selections

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 15:23:34 CEST 2011

I think it could be a good idea to can paint the mask on the filter layer,
as
-if not, there's nothing to paint on this layer (so that's a bit waste)
-it reduce the layer list

But:
-there will be an issue: we'll need a way to display either the Filter
result (current behavior) or the greyscale mask to edit it
-user can be a bit confused, and find more logical to use a layer mask as on
every other layers.

So in the end I think that would be better to paint on some separate mask
layers.