Need help with testing KisTool patch

Dmitry Kazakov dimula73 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 11:50:11 CEST 2010

Now i've ported most of the tools to handle base class mouse events.

There are a few tools not ported yet. It'll be quite tricky to port
KisToolPath and the derieved tools (like selections and polylines), because
they use some KOffice stuff.

Dyna tool and Transform tool. I had to revert all my changes on them because
i got unresolvable merge conflicts there. So i'll have to port them again
later.

http://dimula73.narod.ru/tools_refactor.patch

Maybe, usage of conditionals and macros is not the best choice, but this was
the only thing i could imagine here. Maybe, usage of some KoInteractionTool
and it's strategies would be better way to implement it, but it'll be a
really huge change. I think we should think it over for 2.4. Do you have any
ideas about this?

--
Dmitry Kazakov