patch for moving the calculation of image colours to a background thread

Adam C. nospam at xibo.at
Fri Sep 17 22:08:06 CEST 2010

hi,
here is the patch. i've never done something with multiple threads, so i'm
completely green in that area.

I need a call to KisImage::convertToQImage(..), which is quite slow,
because it has to do much work on a big image. this is the reason i want
it in a thread. otherwise it's not possible to update after every stroke.
if we can replace it with something safer or faster, i'm fine with that of
course.

i tested it on a big image and it worked, but you know the internals :).
the patch is not urgent, so please take your time. later i want to extend
it, so that no two threads are running simultaneously.

thank you for the time,
adam