Starting to think about the 2011 Krita sprint

Adam C. nospam at xibo.at
Wed Sep 15 10:14:38 CEST 2010

I have a sugestion regarding the date. Maybe it would be better to make
the meeting shortly after the release of 2.3. This way we would have more
time to implement features, that we will discuss in the sprint.

I was only at one sprint, but it seemed to me, that the release of 2.2 was
too early for us and that after the sprint there was huge progress.

thanks, adam