Updating deprecated functions

LukasT.dev@gmail.com lukast.dev at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 14:27:05 CEST 2010

On Sunday 12 September 2010 09:47:22 Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Sunday 12 September 2010, JL VT wrote:
> > When I compile, I see a huge list of warnings that certain functions
> > being used are deprecated (I think it's all Iterators).
>
> The old-style iterators should be replaced by the faster new-style
> iterators.

I think there will be complications in transform worker which is optimized
(original author warned me when I was working on optimizations for iterators)
for old iterators. I don't know how, but the code there is template code and
it is complicated to understand it. So definitely for 2.4 and with extra
carefulness for the transform worker. My 2 euro cents.