Can't compile [link] krita trunk with NVidia drivers 195.36.31

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Thu Sep 2 08:17:32 CEST 2010

Hello,

On Wednesday 01 September 2010, LukasT.dev at gmail.com wrote:
> I already had that problem. I did not solved it, I downgraded by drivers,
> but it is not possible this time.
>
> http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.rpmfusion.user/403
>
> Can we have some bug in CMake so that we link directly as the man in the
> thread above mention?
Or a bug in FC that makes /usr/lib/gcc/i686-redhat-
linux/4.4.4/../../../libGL.so points to the nvidia GL ;) Which as far as I can
see is /usr/lib/libGL.so, so the one that anyone would pick to link against
OpenGL.

Otherwise, did you try to do a make clean / remove build directory ? This can
be needed on some occasion after changing a system library.

--
Cyrille Berger