releasability update

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Oct 5 11:56:00 CEST 2010

On Tuesday 05 October 2010, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> On tisdag 05 oktober 2010, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> > * the lcms2 module?
> why ?

If krita is less table with lcms2 than with lcms1, we probably shouldn't tempt distributions. Maybe marking it as experimental is sufficient, but we've already had questions about it before.

> > * compilation against unreleased versions of opengtl?
> well, we might as well do it for any library...

In this case we know that krita will compile fine but crash, right? So that's a bit scary.

Ceterum censeo lapsum particulorum probae delendum esse