release readiness

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sat Nov 27 14:30:56 CET 2010

On Saturday 27 November 2010, Sven Langkamp wrote:

> As there is only one week left till RC 1, has anyone thought about doing a
> meeting to resolve the remaining major and crash bugs? I think that could
> help a lot.

It's a great idea. Unfortunately I'm more or less bound this weekend and week. I had wanted to take time off to work on getting krita (and the rest of koffice) in a better shape, but there's an important review at Nokia end of next week and we need to do a lot of work for it yet, so I'm even working in the weekend.

It also means that I have to neglect GCI a lot, I'm afraid.

Ceterum censeo lapsum particulorum probae delendum esse