History docker

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri Nov 5 13:37:30 CET 2010

On Thursday 04 November 2010, Matus Talcik wrote:
> well here it is, it doesn't work :). Problem is just in CmakeLists probably
> which is for me mystery.

Hi, here's an updated version that works. The reason you didn't get your docker was because the .desktop file was missing. That's my fault, I was unclear in my description. The desktop files in KDE describe plugins. When you run KDE, those descriptions are collected in a database and that database is used by applications to search for plugins to load.

There are a couple of other small things I did:

* add copyright blocks (absolutely essential :-)
* rename the files to fit with the koffice, not krita standard (CamelCaps)
* change the actual plugin loading macro a bit following David Faure's changes of yesterday.

What do you think? Maybe having back and forward buttons could be a nice addition. A photoshop-like slider would be another thing, slightly more complex to handle.

Ceterum censeo lapsum particulorum probae delendum esse