Trouble with creating a benchmark

Dmitry Kazakov dimula73 at gmail.com
Thu May 20 20:16:38 CEST 2010

Hi, All!

I wanted to add a benchmark for the stack recomposition process and i faced
with the problem. It randomly crashes in the end of the execution. More than
that, these crashes  happen in very strange backtraces like libc.so:free. It
looks like there are some threads still running on exit, but i can't get
what is happening. Could you help me with this? Or  maybe suggest some tool,
that can report me what are the treads doing?

--
Dmitry Kazakov