extensions.krita.org build result launch

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Fri Mar 26 00:27:54 CET 2010

Hello,

The build status for Krita extension is now available at [1]. I have moved all
the plugin from krita-plugins and krita2-plugins to gitorious [2], where you
have unrestricted access as all kde-developers.

However, if you want to create a new plugin in the krita-extensions project
you will have to ask either me or Boudewijn to create a repository, you are
free to have it hosted as an other project, or on an other website.

Also the scripts in charge of the website are in [3], this repository is
totally restricted to me, to ensure the security of the server. This does not
mean I do not welcome help :) Feel free to propose merge request, and
especially if you want to see your plugin added to the build script, and later
to the website. And also, feel free to use the build script of the website if
you want to build all of the plugins (I will document more its use later).

[1] http://extensions.krita.org/buildreport/
[2] http://gitorious.org/krita-extensions
[3] http://gitorious.org/krita-extensions/website
--