Krita 2.2 feature list

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Thu Mar 18 21:23:14 CET 2010

On Thursday 18 March 2010, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Mar 2010, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> > The transform tool might not be ideal, but it still covers many useful
> > uses.
>
> But it doesn't work -- it's far too easy to run into a bug and lose work
Is the only problem that undo is broken ?

> > And I don't see any good reason to disable perspective transform,
>
> The user interface is very confusing -- and if we get our new, combined
> transform tool it might be confusing to users who have seen 2.2 and
> then move to 2.3.

Well it is a bit too late, we had it in 1.6 already. What is confusing ?

> > or the move
> > tool (I managed to use that one just today perfectly fine).
>
> With or without a selection? I still sometimes get more than one pasted
> moved layer,  as well as crashes.
Seems to work for me, but then if you get more than one pasted move layer, it
is less a problem than being unable at all to move your layers. Well the
random crashes are happening everywhere, I suspect one of our core algorithms
to write out of bound, and I have no clue which one :(

--
Cyrille Berger