Photographic features and other non-paint features)

Ed . schumifer at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 2 09:29:17 CET 2010

Regarding the removal of some filters, I think only filters that do not work or are overly slow should be removed. They do not clutter the interface and so the more, the merrier as long as they work. IMHO pixelize, oilpaint and emboss should be retained. The rest in your removal list are pretty useless.