extensions.krita.org

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Tue Mar 2 08:40:09 CET 2010

Hello,

Since we intend to remove some features from the official Krita distribution, I
want to give them a chance to survive. And I had like to setup
extensions.krita.org as a website for that purpose.

Essentially, it would list extensions, and host the plugins that we are going
to remove. For now it will be strictly reserved to C++ extensions, for other
types of ressources I think kde-apps.org is a better choice or integrating
with deviantart, etc... in other word no take the maintenance burden on our
shoulder.

So back to the topic, I would want extensions.krita.org to be somewhat
integrated with git, and that a tag in a git repository for the plugin
translate in a release on the website. That would make life for plugins writer
simple.

And once that is setup (if possible according to KOffice/Krita freezes), I will
start moving the plugin that we have agreed do not fit in our vision.

For the hosting, I think I can hosted on my server without any problem.

--
Cyrille Berger