Copyright notices

JL VT pentalis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 19:31:58 CEST 2010

Just a follow up. A Google search for "KOFFICE copyright notices"
brought me to a long discussion starting here:
http://osdir.com/ml/koffice-devel/2010-03/msg00527.html

And with an interesting post by Cyrille here:
http://osdir.com/ml/koffice-devel/2010-03/msg00576.html

Many people stated diverging views on how the files should be handled,
but copyright is a legal construct and it would be best to base a
policy on the law. The lowest common denominator on copyrighted works
that I can recall is the Berne Convention:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berne_Convention_for_the_Protection_of_Literary_and_Artistic_Works

If there's no copyright policy, I could write a proposal this weekend.
Anyone interested?.