koffice/krita/ui/canvas

Dmitry Kazakov dimula73 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 23:28:49 CET 2010

> > Convert an integer mouse event coordinate to give the centre of the
> > selected pixel, i.e. (5, 7) becomes (5.5, 7.5). Since we render with
> > subpixel accuracy, this error becomes visible with small brush sizes,
> > although other bugs currently mask this at times.
>
> This sounds a bit worrying, though...

I thing this should be reverted according to Qt's QRect tradition, i.e.
(5,7)->(5.0,7.0). Or change ALL the Krita's code that uses
QRectF::toAlignedRect() or QRectF(intRect) to a new type of conversion.
Other way we'll dig a deep grave for ourselves using two completely
different coordinate systems throughout the code.

PS:
viewToDocument and documentToView is implemented in several places now, this
should be fixed first.

--
Dmitry Kazakov