Pop up palette recent colour

Ed . schumifer at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 27 16:58:51 CET 2010

Since the pop-up palette is a quick way to access recently used colours, I would just add the triangle selector. A nice feature would be, that when you hover over a recently used colour, that colour gets represented in the triangle selector so the user may be able to make slight modifications to it. Of course, this is your pet project so do whatever you like.