Pop up palette recent colour

Vera Lukman shicmap at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 05:42:43 CET 2010

Hello all,

As you know early integration of recent colours on the pop up palette is
finally up. To make use of this feature, select a foreground colour using
the colour selector widget located near your canvas, then PAINT using that
colour on your canvas (this is the key, the colour won't be stored to the
list unless you use it). To access the colour using the pop up palette,
middle click on the canvas and select it, it will automatically change to
the colour you selected.

Now, it would be perfect if the user could access the colour selector from
the pop up palette. My question is: which colour selector do we want? I was
thinking to use Qt built-in colour selector widget (which name escapes me),
but I noticed that Krita has its own colour selector widget (the widget near
the canvas). Any thoughts?

Also, it might be good to put the favourite brush configuration window to
Krita configuration window (right now it can only be accessed by pressing
the 'save to palette' button). What do you think? If you agree, which .cpp
file should I start to modify the config window?