krita CMake module search order wrong

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jan 22 18:06:52 CET 2010

I've been unable to build krita for some time, and finally decided to
investigate closer. Upon inspection, it's not too hard to spot the problem:

HAVE_GLEW: '1'
GLEW_LIBRARIES: ''

On further inspection, it turns out that FindGLEW.cmake (from
koffice/cmake/modules) isn't even being invoked. Instead it seems to be
using the FindGLEW.cmake from $KDEDIR/share/apps/cmake/modules.

I can fix the problem by manually copying the module, but methinks the
search order is wrong... Thoughts?

--
Matthew
Igor Peshansky: Don't hippos love water even more than dogs?