Krita crashed upon start up (and I know there is something wrong with my computer)

LukasT.dev@gmail.com lukast.dev at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 17:28:21 CET 2010

On Wednesday 06 January 2010 21:34:51 Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Wednesday 06 January 2010, Vera Lukman wrote:
> > Thanks Thomas, I tried it this morning and it worked perfectly.  I
> > don't know if this is my machine's problem, but Krita works after I
> > removed the binary files: kritapainterlymixer and
> > kritaspecificcolorselector.
> > kritapainterlymixer crash traceback: http://pastebin.org/71730
> > kritaspecificcolorselector crash traceback: http://pastebin.org/71731
>
> I'm really surprised here, and I think you must have had some old plugins
> around, since both plugins work fine for me. They might even have been some
> old colorspace plugins, actually.

It would be cool if cmake would remove automatically files which are not
installed anymore by (would be possible - just compare two lists of installed
files).

One advice to be safe after some bigger changes in trunk like this is to do
this
svn up && make uninstall && make install

It will remove all files from koffice installation and then install new files.