Krita handbook - Fundamentals - Starting Krita

Mag. Leonhard Landrock 1977-Hamlet at gmx.at
Sat Feb 20 12:57:38 CET 2010

Hi everybody!

Thanks to Boudewijns (?) "LAST WEEK IN KRITA -- WEEK 6" article today I
continued with another sheet for the Krita handbook.

Note: Beside missing time of course I have the problem that Krita is new to
me and I am afraid of having missing knowledge.

Question: How many documents might be presented within the recent documents
form at the start of Krita?

After you have started Krita first thing you have to do is to choose between
“Recent Documents”, “Open Document”, “Custom Document”, “CMYK”, “Greyscale”
and “RGB”.

Now, what is the maximum of documents Krita might present you within the
recent documents form?

Leonhard.