Import button crash for abr

Sven Langkamp sven.langkamp at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 02:42:53 CET 2010

On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 4:11 PM, LukasT.dev at gmail.com
<lukast.dev at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> there is crash when you add abr brush to the brush chooser with Import
> button
> ( It has + icon ;) ). The problem is that importResource calls
> createResource.
> The architecture is done for one file - one resource. But abr brush
> consists of
> N brushes and we handle single bitmap as resource.
>
> createResource returns KisBrush * in kis_brush_server.cpp
> There is also method createResources but it is not called when import is
> used.
> So when we createResource for abr brush, it is not handled, just gih and
> gbr
> are.
>
> Can you help me to fix it?
> I suppose Sven would know nicer solution :)

I have fixed the import problem. Now we override the import in the brush
server.
What doesn't work yet it removing abr brushes (disabled for abr brushes). As
the abr brushes are part of a larger collection the current way of removing
the file doesn't work,
So we can remove the whole file which also deletes other brushes or find a
way to remove the brush from the abr file.