This is like dyna brush?

Adam nospam at xibo.at
Mon Feb 15 18:55:23 CET 2010

i just noticed, that you put kbuildsycoca4 at the end of the line:
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/sinozzuke/kde4/inst/lib:/usr kbuildsycoca4
this doesn't work here. you have to put it ether into a new line or place
a semicolon after the export:
> export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/sinozzuke/kde4/inst/lib:/usr
> kbuildsycoca4
or
> export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/sinozzuke/kde4/inst/lib:/usr; kbuildsycoca4

if it still doesn't work, please post the error message.