make install fails

Michael Thaler michael.thaler at physik.tu-muenchen.de
Sun Feb 7 20:13:46 CET 2010

Hi,

I just compiled krita from svn. make install fails with the following error
message:

CMake Error at krita/plugins/formats/ora/cmake_install.cmake:91
(execute_process):
  execute_process called with no value for WORKING_DIRECTORY.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  krita/plugins/formats/cmake_install.cmake:44 (INCLUDE)
  krita/plugins/cmake_install.cmake:43 (INCLUDE)
  krita/cmake_install.cmake:110 (INCLUDE)
  cmake_install.cmake:51 (INCLUDE)

The problem is caused by the following lines in
krita/plugins/formats/ora/cmake_install.cmake:

set(DESTDIR_VALUE "$ENV{DESTDIR}")
if (NOT DESTDIR_VALUE)
  # under Windows relative paths are used, that's why it runs from
CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX
  execute_process(COMMAND /usr/bin/update-mime-database /share/mime
                  WORKING_DIRECTORY )
endif (NOT DESTDIR_VALUE)

It would be nice if someone can give me a tip how to solve this.
Thanks,
Michael