IRC MEETING Monday 20:00 - 22:00 CET

LukasT.dev@gmail.com lukast.dev at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 15:26:30 CET 2010

On Saturday 25 December 2010 14:59:19 Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> Ok... Looking at the doodle, the only time everyone who has subscribed
> currently can attend is Monday 27, 20:00-22:00 CET. Let's fix the time for
> then!

Sorry, I was away from Internet and you did not waited for me :-(

I'm usually away from PC after 6:00 PM til 22:00 PM due to spending time
with relatives as I will be in Munchen for longer time and I usually have time
til 19:00.

If it is not fixable, I will appear around 22:05 after the meeting..

Lukas