Comic Book Studio

Franz Glauber franz.glauber at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 00:29:39 CET 2010

I see, are you thinking about it like a tool inside krita or a wizard or
something? I mean, in terms of UI, how to define this non-graphic part of
creating a comic, or even the storyboard tool?

As for myself, I really wish to have frames and dialogs that are easy to
create, but that are also very customizable. Currently, the templates do
this, but it's not easy at all to edit the frames. I'm plannig on working on
a webcomic that goes away from the traditional media (page layout) into
something really for web, so flexibility of layout should be necessary, but
maybe we should focus on traditional comic book.

I liked the Manga Studio interface for building the frames, maybe we can use
those ideas.

--
Franz

http://ciudaddelpico.com