Marbling (water painting)

JL VT pentalis at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 10:54:20 CEST 2010

While this can't be done with a simple tool like a brush engine or a
paint layer, the effect can be achieved with an integrated framework
including brush engine, layer, and a simulator allowing for the most
important physical effects occurring there to be mimicked (surface
tension); or well, that's the solution that comes to my head, others
may think differently.

And that's a very interesting painting technique you have there. To me
it seems like an excellent way to prepare backgrounds or a base for
more involved pieces of art. I will investigate this.