koffice-ko commits

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Apr 26 07:08:29 CEST 2010

On Sunday 25 April 2010, LukasT.dev at gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday 25 April 2010 16:15:57 Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> > I am okay with
> > me doing that
>
> If you read my discussion with Cyrille, I raised one issue - git/svn blame.
> If you will merge the commits, will be my code marked as my code in git /
> svn blame? I noticed in koffice-ko that a lot of code shows you as author
> because you created the branch. I consider git/svn blame important.

If I merge your commits, they will be visible as yours in the branch, but svn
blame will blame me in trunk. It's unfortunate, but I don't abuse svn annotate
to remove copyright lines, so copyright-wise it doesn't matter much. But it
would certainly be convenient to me if everyone merged their own commits :-)