Optimizing spray&memory swapping

LukasT.dev@gmail.com lukast.dev at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 15:35:29 CEST 2010

On Thursday 22 April 2010 18:51:07 Dmitry Kazakov wrote:
> I can't check it now, but you can try to search for some extra calls for
> transactions in between clear()'s. Every transaction will lead to an
> additional tile, so maybe, this is the cause.

I need your help here.

There is beginTransaction() and endTransaction().

Why end() returns transaction? It confuses as begin() does not create
transaction? beginTransaction() does create.

Can you try to apply patch [1] and check what is happining when you find some
time, please? I plan to write test to isolate the problem, but I'm busy these
days with thesis.

[1] http://lukast.mediablog.sk/patches/reuse-kisPaintDevice.2.patch