koffice-ko commits

LukasT.dev@gmail.com lukast.dev at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 15:05:17 CEST 2010

Hello,

I had  this nice conversation [1] with Cyrille about features in koffice-ko
branch.
How do we plan to transfer Krita commits? Everybody will commit it's commits
by hand?

I don't have any idea how should I do that. Any advice?

[1]
boud: How will be svnmerge used?  I mean I noticed that git blame shows boud
in many places in koffice-ko, we will merge our commits to trunk so that blame
belongs to original author?
(11:10:33 PM) CyrilleB: boud's commit in koffice-ko that comes from svnmerge are
already in trunk
(11:17:24 PM) LukasT: CyrilleB: I see but the new commits?
(11:23:38 PM) CyrilleB: LukasT: ah you mean those in branch ? well I guess one
would have to merge its own commit
(11:24:15 PM) LukasT: CyrilleB: I'm just asking because you wrote the mail in
koffice-devel and I was not able to understand what is going to happen :)
(11:26:00 PM) CyrilleB: for Krita, I think we could just do a one time merge
(11:26:25 PM) CyrilleB: since you are the one who mostly commited to it, and
if you want to be in blame, I guess you could do it