Optimizing spray&memory swapping

LukasT.dev@gmail.com lukast.dev at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 00:03:18 CEST 2010

On Thursday 22 April 2010 18:54:05 Cyrille Berger wrote:
> On Thursday 22 April 2010, LukasT.dev at gmail.com wrote:
> > I don't know what is going on. Have you got any idea? Is there some leak?
>
> It is possible, I think it would be a good idea to test with massif.
>
> I recommend the following line for using massif (you might want to increase
> the number of snapshots to 1000 with --max-snapshots=1000 ):
> valgrind --tool=massif --time-unit=B krita

I tried to run the command on Krita, but I got crash.
Then I tested the benchmark and also get crash. I don't know if the output
says something. Here it is [1]

I will read the documentation of massif but probably I have to resolve the
crash that started to occur by recompiling image/ or something.

If you spot something in the logs, let me know.

[1] http://valdyas.org/~lukast/massif-output.tar.gz