Spatial convolution worker vs beta release

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Sat Apr 17 18:38:27 CEST 2010

On Saturday 17 April 2010, LukasT.dev at gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday 16 April 2010 22:30:35 Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> > On Friday 16 April 2010, Dmitry Kazakov wrote:

> > > There is no way to apply a blur filter at all... =)
> >
> > That is a blocker indeed.
>
> antiquark is around? is he able to fix the blur filter?
> ...or we can revert it to the state before his work til he will be back?
it wasn't that great before that, but at least we wouldn't be able to call it
a regression...

I don't see the blur filter being a blocker, if it does not work, then lets
disable it for 2.2. Unless there is someone who is willing to spend sometime
in the next four to five weeks to investigate the problem. (one of the issue
with the non-fftw version comes from that the boundary of the blur filter are
incorrectly set)

--
Cyrille Berger