Qt 4.6 and list of all graphic tablets supported

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Fri Apr 16 09:42:39 CEST 2010

On Thursday 15 April 2010, Silvio Grosso wrote:
> As a consequence, Krita, currently, is not the only fabulous software which
> doesn't have a Windows version :-)
That is not true, there is a version for Krita (the latest stable one) on
windows that people can install, it is just painful to install. I have it
installed in a VM, not really tested it, and since it is 2.1 it has its load
of platform-independent bugs. Maybe we should set up a step-by-step howto
somewhere ? that would help to raise interest.

--
Cyrille Berger