Krita and ZD Color Palettes extension

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Sun Apr 11 11:12:22 CEST 2010

Hello everyone,

Surfing the web (today, in North Italy, it rains :-)) I have just discovered a nice new updated extension for OpenOffice (version 3.2).
Probably many of you already know such an extention.
Its name is ZD Color Palettes [1].

While reading its documentation I have noticed that it should be compatible with Krita too [2], even though I didn't verify it.
Since this year there is a Summer of Code proposal regarding the color palettes, I have thought  it could be maybe useful to get some inspiration :-)

Best regards,

Silvio

[1] http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/it/project/colorpalettes
[2]http://zwahlendesign.ch/downloads/zd_colorpalettes/documentation.html