Vision track at our sprint

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sun Sep 27 11:38:01 CEST 2009

Hi,

I just got a mail from Peter Sikking, the interaction designer who is helping
the Gimp get focus, vision and polish. He likes Krita, too, and would like to
come to our Februari sprint and chair a session where we sit together and try
to arrive at a shared vision. Having spoking to him before, I think that could
be a really cool and valuable session. Plus, he said we can pick his brains
for our smaller interaction problems :-)

Do y'all think this would be cool? Then we need to set a date and confirm
attendance asap.