A first part of the layers/masks patch

Dmitry Kazakov dimula73 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 21:44:07 CEST 2009

New version of the patch for patching current trunk(r1028357):

http://dimula73.narod.ru/01_layers_masks_refactoring_singlepatch_v02.diff

There can be some conflicts, saying there is no #kis_node_visitor.cpp# file.
This is temporary file that i was removing from my repo and git logged it =)

--
Dmitry Kazakov