A first part of the layers/masks patch

Dmitry Kazakov dimula73 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 19:27:14 CEST 2009

On Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 10:14 AM, Cyrille Berger <> wrote:

> On Saturday 26 September 2009, Dmitry Kazakov wrote:
> > > for a,b,c) it doesn't work perfectly, but it's not that broken.
> >
> > But still not usable =(
> Well now, I have fix all the issue with the alpha colorspace (I have added
> alpha darken). All it remains to do is to make mask support the indirect
> painting interface.

Btw, i've taken a look at the krita after your fixes. It really good and
fixes some issues with selections.

I don't wanna say these fixes are not good, i just mean that the whole
discreet system should be abolished and you or anyone else simply should not
spend time on a brunch with no future. It's better to spend time on creating
a new one.

--
Dmitry Kazakov