A first part of the layers/masks patch

Dmitry Kazakov dimula73 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 05:24:53 CEST 2009

On Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 12:00 AM, Cyrille Berger <cberger at cberger.net>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Bah I tried to apply it but got a lot of stuff that didn't apply cleanly :(

Did you use a singlepatch version? Maybe trunk have already changed - i'll
try to update in the evening.

Anyway, it brings a lot of nice changes, so I think it would be a good idea
> apply it sooner than latter.
>
> > btw, a,b,c,d,e,f are good, well-fed release blockers.
> hum no. With the exception of e), if it is indeed easy to trigger the
> crash,
> that I can't reproduce before the patch.

Not working Curves is not good either.

> about d) As far as I can see, the blur filter do write on dst, what makes
> you
> think it doesn't ?

I added src->convertToQImage(0).save("foobar.png"); right after the call =)
More than that, there is another bug (double application of blur in filters
dialog) caused by this.

> for a,b,c) it doesn't work perfectly, but it's not *that* broken.

But still not usable =(

--
Dmitry Kazakov