(Re)Marketing of "artistic" application (Was: Re: whither krita -- summary)

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Fri Sep 25 11:50:52 CEST 2009

On Friday 25. September 2009 11.12.25 Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Friday 25 September 2009, Thomas Zander wrote:
> > I have not seen the evidence you must be thinking off,
>
> Which means it doesn't exist?

Didn't say that; and I actually wrote;
 "I won't deny there are people that likely say krita is not on their
  radar, naturally."

--
Thomas Zander

Qt Developer Days 2009 | Save your seat - REGISTER NOW!
Munich, Germany: October 12th - 14th LAST CHANCE TO REGISTER!
San Francisco, California: November 2nd - 4th EARLY BIRD PRICING - SAVE $200!
For more info: http://qt.nokia.com/qtdevdays2009