whither krita -- summary

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Thu Sep 24 15:03:01 CEST 2009

On Thursday 24. September 2009 11.53.59 Cyrille Berger wrote:
> > integrated in koffice        <---------> attractive to artists
>
> I keep expressing doubts about that one. If you could find someone who has
> such a problem and make it discuss with us, and see if it's just troll,
> ignorence, "the weird idea that artists aren't just like any office worker"
> or if there is a real issue. I also think that the katelier concept has not
> been pushed to its full potential, because it requires someone to do it.

I'm also a bit surprised this one showed up.
In the "Whither Krita?" thread you mentioned this too and Cyrille, Enki and me
gave some well verbalized counter opinions.
As you stopped commenting on the issue I assumed you were convinced, so thats
why I'm a bit confused it shows up again.
I'm thinking it would make a lot of sense to continue discussing a topic until
there is a consensus and then there should be a conclusion and the topic can
be closed.

Anyway, thats just my suggestion for making sure people don't get
disillusioned with important topics when a certain point is 'always' discussed
but 'never' concluded.
--
Thomas Zander

Qt Developer Days 2009 | Save your seat - REGISTER NOW!
Munich, Germany: October 12th - 14th LAST CHANCE TO REGISTER!
San Francisco, California: November 2nd - 4th EARLY BIRD PRICING - SAVE $200!
For more info: http://qt.nokia.com/qtdevdays2009