Whither Krita?

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sun Sep 20 13:48:43 CEST 2009

On Saturday 19 September 2009, Moritz Moeller wrote:

> There is another few posts of mine, in the archives (from 2007, I
> think), where I already tried advertising these approaches. Might help
> digging the resp. thread out, to understand better where I'm coming from.
>  :)

The big problem with this is that it would be a wonderful project, but going
this way simply means starting completely from scratch. Nothing in the current
krita codebase will be at all useful (well, maybe some color selectors...).

And I know that I lack the skills to setup such a project and get it anywhere
meaningful :-(