Whither Krita?

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Sep 16 18:33:34 CEST 2009

LukasT.dev at gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday 15 September 2009 18:27:19 Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>> (Also, I am stuck on OpenGTL 0.9.9 due to the llvm assert thing - though
>> maybe that means my OpenGTL is just plain broken? - until I am able to
>> upgrade to Fedora 12 (which isn't released yet).)
>>
> llvm 2.5 is on FC11 already?

Not only F11:
llvm-2.5-5.fc10.x86_64

(What "already"? It's released, isn't it?)

@cyrille: Fedora may be pushing 2.6 because of clang[1].

1: http://clang-analyzer.llvm.org/index.html

> What is that assert thing you write about?

'llvm was built with assertions enabled; this is not supported'

...but I'm the wrong person to ask why this is.

--
Matthew
I don't see what C++ has to do with keeping people from shooting