mutrace and tiles3

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Wed Sep 16 10:51:38 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 16 September 2009, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> I did exactly the same thing as with tiles1. It was much slower -- and the
> results are certainly puzzling, since the main contention doesn't seem to
> come from the tile engine!
I wouldn't be so sure, since 190168 is a mutex used by the event loop, if
tiles3 use more signals it can be the explanation. Might be worth to try by
disabling the glib loop event and see what happen.
Use QT_NO_GLIB to disable glib event loop without recompiling Qt:
export QT_NO_GLIB=1

--
Cyrille Berger