Yet another bug. This time filters vs selections

Dmitry Kazakov dimula73 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 12:37:18 CEST 2009

Well, there is a bit of misunderstanding =)

I don't want to feed filters with chunks of bytes. =) I just want to ask a
datamanager to tell me where the holes in selections are. It will look like:

QVector<QRect> rects = selection->getNonemptyRects();
applyFilterToRects(rects);

Where KisSelection::getNonemptyRects() is like:

QVector<QRect> KisSelection::getNonemptyRects()
{
    return m_paintDevice->datamanager()->getNonemptyRects();
}

QVector<QRect> KisTiledDataManager::getNonemptyRects()
{
QVector<QRect> vector;
    foreach(tile) {
        vector.append(tile.extent());