projection

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Sep 14 11:52:05 CEST 2009

One thing that I feel should be fixed really soon now is the
projection. The unittest is failing, and I think that's because
of the changes to KisProjection we recentely agreed on. I think
this is also the reason loading images with two layers fails,
which is the reason the tiff unittest fails on the last test.

Dmitry, you told me you had you KisLayer patch ready: does that fix the
projection too? If not, I would really love it if you would
concentrate on that, and share your patchset with the rest of.

If we can agree on trying to filter + bltSelection approach for
filters, I can finish that patch, freeing you to fix the projection
issue.

Boudewijn